Illinois Babies

Mom/Baby Workout classes in NW Burbs

I am looking for a mom/baby workout class in the NW burbs, please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks

Re: Mom/Baby Workout classes in NW Burbs

• Never tried it with my previous kids because they all seemed to be timed for Stay-at-home moms, which I am not.  However, I'm noticing a more promising selection in the Arlington Heights park District catalog this season, so I'll be looking there after baby number 3 is born.  Check your local park district and those around you as well.  Most of them have such classes.

For anyone in the NW burbs that's still pregnant, I just started prenatal water aerobics classes at the Welness Center at Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights.  They are currently running on Thursdays after work, but have promised to offer Tuesdays as well if more folks sign up, so we're spreading the word.

• Check out North Shore health systems at https://www.northshore.org/apps/calendar/Results.aspx?Categories=7&Locations=18&lid=2055

They have a bunch of pre and post classes in Buffalo Grove and Northbrook such as Mom-ease which is specifically for new moms and babies .

Hope this helps :)

• Loading the player...
  • That would have been fun to do! I wish I would have found out sooner. I live close to NCH and I am delivering my second child there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"