Eco-Friendly Family

OMG! EWEWEWEWEWWWWW!

I just pulled the bananas out of my grocery bag from yesterday.  There is/was a HUGE spider that made a web in there.  I am very arachnophobic plus allergic to bites.  I just sprayed them with pesticide.  There were only 4 bananas and you'd think I'd have noticed that when I bought them or the spider somehow found it's way into my grocery bag.  EWWWWW!  And when I sprayed it, it obviously ran.  I know I hit it twice.  Please please please wish that thing dead for me.  I'm terrified to go in the kitchen right now.  I think FIL is getting called down here when they get home so that thing can be found and killed because I can't kill it with a tissue without puking.  Seriously.  My skin is crawling and ds is picking up on my severe stress vibes.  And now I have to clean everything vicinity of said bananas to get rid of the poison.

Re: OMG! EWEWEWEWEWWWWW!

• FIL is going to help kill it when he gets home in a bit.
  • Ew!!! I so know how you feel! I'm the same way. I can't even kill a spider with a tissue. It HAS to be something more durable like a shoe or something. Ugh! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's one of the few bugs I make DH kill.  I can't do it.  I can't get near them without freaking out.  And I feel bad that I stressed DS so badly because of my own stress, but I at least got plenty of cuddles tonight while waiting for FIL (who didn't find it).  And DS actually sitting with me calmed me down more than I realized.  I told FIL if I somehow find a live one tomorrow I'm calling for him to do spider killing duty.
  • We have had a few HUGE wolf spiders in our apartment.  I make DH vacuum them up if I don't spray them with some sort of cleaner repeatedly until they die.  SCARY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"