Washington Babies

Why I love 7-11...

Its my due date! Big Smile  Yes, you were right in guessing my confession.  I just had to tell my DH first, and I just told him.  He is OOT until next Sunday.  He is very excited and I am sooo excited for Meg to be a big sister, and for us to not have to battle TTC anymore.  My DH is partially paralyzed and would get stimulation induced migraines that can cause a stroke.  TTC isnt fun for us.  And this last time was the worst.  He said he was done trying.

We were TTC since January and it definitely hasnt sunk in yet.  I took 4 tests, all + and then a digital and was still shocked when it read "pregnant".  I'm vowing to enjoy every moment this time.  Eeek!

To all my IRL friends and my Facebook/Myspace friends, we arent telling anyone until Christmas, so please keep this hush-hush.

And to all of you TTC, I hope you all get a BFP soon!!!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image

Re: Why I love 7-11...

• Congrats, Amy! How exciting! And what a fun due date. H&H 9 to you!
  • Tricky lady!  I saw that you posted you're due date on First Tri, but then denied it here Smile huge congrats!  I remember you from the knot and the nest, its good to see you back around here again and H&H 9 mos to you!!!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  I'm so happy for you guys!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Congrats!!  What a fun due date! H&H 9 months to you!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • imagePurvalicious:
    Tricky lady!  I saw that you posted you're due date on First Tri, but then denied it here Smile huge congrats!  I remember you from the knot and the nest, its good to see you back around here again and H&H 9 mos to you!!!

I'm a really bad liar Embarrassed  Well, actually, I didnt lie, I said "I wish" Wink

Thank you!  And yep I remember you too!  I've been a knottie since 2004.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • YAY!!! Megan is gonna be a GREAT big sister!  Congrats Amy!  H&H9 to you.  xoox
  • That is great news!!  Glad to see you back on the boards, can't belive how big Megan has gotten!  Hope your feeling ok, the beginning can be such the pits.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats amy! I'm so excited for you and your dh!( and of course Megan too!)
  • Congrats!  Happy and Healthy 9 months to you, and I hope the first tri zooms by with only happy days! 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats, that is terrific news!  And 7-11 is my cousin's son's bday so it's a great day for a birthday!  Many good wishes for an easy 9 months!

image Visit The Nest!

• I'm so happy for you guys Amy! HOORAY!

• Congratulations! Wishing you a smooth and wonderful pregnancy!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Congratulations!  H&H 9 months!
  • Eeekk!! Thats awesome! My due date with Norah was the 10th and I thought it was a perfect time of year to be pregnant!! H&H 9 months to you!
  • Wow congrats!!!!! I'm really excited for you guys!
  • Congrats! I had a feeling that was your secret.
  • Hooray!  So happy for you! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats Amy!  Very exciting for all of you
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Yay!! Congrats! Soooo happy for you!
  • Thanks everyone! Big Smile  And thanks for letting me be a total AW Stick out tongue
  • Congrats Amy!!!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Yay! Big congrats to you! Best wishes for a great pregnancy!
  • huge congrats.  Your patience has paid off.  H&H 9 months.  I hate keeping secrets and would never be able to hold it in. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • I knew that had to be the reason you were popping in here again after all this time!

Congrats Amy

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• imageDAWNNA76:

I knew that had to be the reason you were popping in here again after all this time!

Congrats Amy

Actually, I didnt know I was pregnant until after I started posting more.  I was sick of doing the infertility road alone (all of our close friends are pregnant).

• Congratulations!  Yeah for #2!
  • Congratulations! What wonderful news. H&H 9 months to you :)
  • Congratulations, this is wonderful news!! H&H 9 months to you! :)

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats Amy!! I knew that's what your confession was!Wink H& 9 months to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"