3rd Trimester
Options

Paranormal Activity

WORST.MOVIE.EVER.

If you ever saw The Blair Witch Project and rated it a 10 on the lamest scary movies of all time, let's then put Paranormal Activity at a 12.

DH got a copy from a coworker and we watched it tonight for Halloween. Even saved it for tonight so we'd have a 'scary' movie to watch. Horrible, absolutely mind numbingly horrible. 

My brother says watching it in the theater adds to the experience a bit but he still agrees that it's a complete waste. 

Just thought ya'all might want a heads up since I saw a post asking about it the other night.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: Paranormal Activity

• Options
    I haven't seen it, but two of my closest friends went and said they laughed. And it was a waste.
  • Options
    It was ridiculous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah I have to agree. I thought i was funny in the theater though because there were girls crying they were so scared. One even threw her phone. As we were leaving one girl was like "OMG your staying at my house tonight. They never found that girl." I was thinking they must think its real or something to be acting like that.

How could anyone think its real?

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"