Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I'm sad.

I have only like four pictures of Jack and I together. Sad  I'm always stuck behind the camera.

Re: I'm sad.

• Options
    I know what you mean.  And the pictures I do have are normally odd because my husband doesn't take the time to make them look nice!  :P
  • Options

imagemjlx207:
    I know what you mean.  And the pictures I do have are normally odd because my husband doesn't take the time to make them look nice!  :P

Exactly!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemjlx207:

This exaclty!  

• Options
    You and me both.  And when DH does take pics of us, they seem to be blurry or just...not as good as I (think) I make them. 
  • Options

imagemjlx207:

ditto ditto ditto!!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Me too!!

I had to take the one that is in my siggy myself.  I really don't have very many of me and my kids.

• Options
    I was the same way! Then I started making PD's Godmother go everywhere with us so now I do have pictures, and the good thing about her is she is a crazy perfectionist so I know she will get it right!
  • Options
    Same here, I have to practically demand/force him to take pics of me w/ DS. I only have one pic of me holding him in the hospital, but a million of everyone else w/ him :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't either and it's mostly my fault.  DH and his family LOVE taking pictures whenever they can.  I HATE having pictures taken of myself.  I am trying to get over it so I don't regret my lack of pictures in the future.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Time to have a sitdown with the hub.  You deserve to have pictures with your LO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"