1st Trimester

When did your jeans start getting tighter?

I'm 9 weeks and haven't felt bloated or anything. My jeans still fit well. When did you start noticing your pants getting tighter?

Re: When did your jeans start getting tighter?

• It is a daily evaluation for me! Some days everything fits fine, some days I have to get out the 'fat' pants! But, I think it's all just bloat for me. So glamorous, right?! Smile I know someone who wore her normal pants up until her 8th month! She just wore Bella bands!
  • My jeans just started feeling tight this week!  I think I need to buy a band or new jeans, it's so uncomfortable!
  • Loading the player...
  • My pants are snug, but I think that's due to my expanding ass, not belly.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Around 9 weeks with DD, but that was all bloat because I was able to wear regular jeans 1 size up for most of my pregnancy. I just broke out the maternity jeans for this pregnancy yesterday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine it really depends on the day, however, there are more days than not that my pants are getting tighter and hurt to button.  Some of mine are fine in the a.m. and by 3:00 p.m. they are killing me...  So I use the rubber band trick...
  • Everyone loves a bragger.  Just kidding.  I was able to wear my regular jeans the whole first trimester and then some with DS.  I'm still wearing mine but they are REALLY snug and verging on inappropriate.  The joys of #2!  It happens super fast this time.
  • mine started getting tight about 1 month before bfp. ; )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have my days where I only want to wear my "fat" clothes aka sweats all due to bloat.  Today I am wearing my skinny jean with no prob.  Plenty of room.  I started to think today, I don't know if there is really a growing baby in there  lol
  • I thought today when I got dressed I wasn't sure if it was the extra "just out the dryer" snug or me getting bigger snug. But seeing as how its the end of the day and they're still as snug I'm gonna go with the me getting bigger snug. 
  • I'm getting there, now.  My lower abdomen is pushing out a bit now that my uterus is up over my pelvis.  Pants still fit okay for the moment, but definitely more snug.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• at 5 weeks I was uncomfortable in my jeans. Its probably mostly from bloating and constipation, but I've also noticed my lower abdomen is more swollen. I'm wearing my pants unbuttoned with a bella band and it's much better.
  • It got really bad at around 7 weeks. I've been using the rubber band trick, but even that's not working so well anymore.
  • today.. although it could have something to do with eating a very salty dinner last night and too many candy's out of the halloween bowl! I am hoping I'll get back to the way i felt a few days ago.. but I feel horrible right now! lol

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • before I even knew I was pregnant! but it depends pretty much daily. sometimes they fit fine, other times, they are super super tight!
    Ryleigh Kate Due May 23, 2010, Born June 2, 2010 - 9lbs 1oz 21 3/4inches Induced due to being overdue, labored 36 hours start to finish Coraline Marie Due February 23, 2012 Born March 1,2010 8lbs 10oz 21.5 inches Induced due to being overdue, worried about size of baby due to big sister being a monster. Born via emergency c-section after having heart decels down into the 60's. Our Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"