Success after IF

it's only 10:52 EST!! :) who's on and whatcha doing??

i love "falling back" :)

what is everyone up to?  done TrTing??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com

Re: it's only 10:52 EST!! :) who's on and whatcha doing??

• Woo hoo!  Think of all we could do with an extra hour *every* day!!! :)  Um, go to sleep before midnight, perhaps??? ;)

DH is watching what you're watching, LOL, and I'm checking in with him while checking in here too!

Please tell me you'll *never* remove Little Bo Peep and her sheep from your siggy.  Please?!?

:)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • we were watching the game but i insisted we switch to SNL.  :)  Cal's sound asleep, bless his heart.
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • but gretchen, aren't you scared the twins won't get the falling back memo?

I'm sure Jake will be up an hour earlier tomorrow :(

• We just got home from a party.  I am watching SNL. DH and DD are asleep.  I am so glad I looked at this post because I totally forgot about the time change!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I forgot about the time change too....

DD and DH are crashed...I was asleep, but DD woke up for a bit.  I loaded a bunch of pics to FB if anyone wants to look...

• I'm here, just got back from a Zombie game night at a friend's house. I laid on the couch most of the time:) DH is headed to his weekend job-bouncer at a night club-I am sure he will see all sorts of debauchery tonight.
  • I'm on...just watching TV and waiting for DH to come home.  He went out with some friends for a few beers.  I'm bored.  :(
  • Just did Trig's dream feed and going to bed. Had a few glasses of wine, yay! Hoping that Trig gets the falling back memo, I'm tired :)
  • I'm waiting for DH to get back from Walmart with window plastic. The game is on, but only bc DS is eating and I haven't mastered walking and BF yet, so I cannot get the remote. Actually, I haven't mastered BF and doing ANYTHING else that isn't in arms reach.

Oh woo hoo, I think he is out! Naptime!

• hey all!!  :)  nicole - yes slightly worried, but we put them down an hour later last night and tonight to sort of get the ball rolling... i am really hoping it works...

imagealchris:

Please tell me you'll *never* remove Little Bo Peep and her sheep from your siggy.  Please?!?

:)

lol - i am pretty partial to those pics too :)  nothing like dressing up babies... this is one of those things i fantasized about when going through IF.... ::sigh:: so awesome. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"