3rd Trimester

Poll: Just for fun - AP vs CIO Playground Brawl

10 years from now, on the playground, who would win in a playground scuffle?
[Poll]

Re: Poll: Just for fun - AP vs CIO Playground Brawl

• LOL Your questionnaire is inherently biased/leading because of the use of "tough" hmmmm....

I thought it was kind of funny.  I don't know what I would put.  I think it depends on the kid.  Every kid is just so different.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagexnbride:

LOL Your questionnaire is inherently biased/leading because of the use of "tough" hmmmm....

I thought it was kind of funny.  I don't know what I would put.  I think it depends on the kid.  Every kid is just so different.

Haha I know. It was meant to be funny and totally biased. But... no one has voted for the AP kid yet!!

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah I kind of figured that out eventually after I read further and then saw that you posted it Wink

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagexnbride:

Yeah I kind of figured that out eventually after I read further and then saw that you posted it Wink

Whisper I'm surprised I haven't been yelled at yet! 

• maybe the AP kid will be taught to avoid physical conflict with playground children.  My mom always taught me that fighting children were trashy, and that words and smarts were more important that all of that timewasting foolishness.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you can practice both AP & do sleep training.
  • imageablou:
    maybe the AP kid will be taught to avoid physical conflict with playground children.  My mom always taught me that fighting children were trashy, and that words and smarts were more important that all of that timewasting foolishness.  

You're taking this way too seriously.

• I voted for the CIO kid because a) I read the replies and had my bias suspicion confirmed and b) I've heard people actually say "you let them cry it out and BOOM! Sociopath."

That being said, I'm planning on being fairly AP and not using CIO...but my background is such that my child would be the one to take out the kid on the playground....although that has nothing to do with AP as an infant and everything to do with discipline as a toddler. 

Maybe a better poll would be the kid who hears the word "no" and the kid who get redirected and thanked for good behavior, even when it's not....

but I'm over thinking it. 

Too. Much. Candy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEmmieB:

b) I've heard people actually say "you let them cry it out and BOOM! Sociopath."

OMG I actually LOL'd. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"