Washington Babies

Tonight was one of those nights

where a dominant thought in my head was  "THIS is why I had a kid!"

We went ToTing in downtown Edmonds and DS was so excited and happy and well behaved and we all jsut had such a great time.  He ran around the house all playful and cute in his costume and it was just a great night to be a mom.

Re: Tonight was one of those nights

• Halloween is so fun with kids!!  I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves.
  • Glad you enjoyed it!  I agree, Halloween is so much more fun with kids.  Meg and I stopped by a friends house on our way home.  She is a single college girl and she and her friends were all dressed up and ready to hit the town.  They felt bad that I had to stay home with my kid.  No way, I had so much more fun with her than I would at any party.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Loading the player...
  • We also had a great day, so much fun with kiddos.  And I enjoy him being candy go-getter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bet! I am soo excited for next Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas with a LO!!! :) DH thinks I'm nuts for talking about it already, lol
  • I couldnt agree more! DH and my parents told me they couldn't decide who was having more fun, myself or Jacob, lol. We made sure to go out early and come home late...and it was so much fun to see Jake RUN up to every house, ring the doorbell (and then say trick or treat right away) ..ahh, priceless!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It will be so fun to take Max trick-or-treating! It was way fun this year to get to dress him up. And you have an adorable giraffe!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"