Eco-Friendly Family
Options

ToTing was so much fun!!

DD had so much fun tonight. It took her about 3 houses to figure out how to TOT and then it was..."house?" over and over. She got so tired from all the running around though :-) Hope everyone else's Halloween's were great.

Re: ToTing was so much fun!!

• Options

Yay!  We had fun too but I got really angry at one house (I actually yelled at the person which is very unlike me!).  They did the thing where they had a person sitting on a bench not moving with the candy basket on their lap and another person (with a toddler, mind you!!!) told the kid to go get the candy.  Well, of course when J walked up the person moved and scared him.

Oh, I got so mad.  I told them that was completely inappropriate to do to a 3 year old and anyone with half a brain would know that.  J seriously cried and wouldn't go to anymore houses after that.  So, hopefully he'll forget by next year.  I seriously wanted to kick that person in the shins. 

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    imageCABunny:

Yay!  We had fun too but I got really angry at one house (I actually yelled at the person which is very unlike me!).  They did the thing where they had a person sitting on a bench not moving with the candy basket on their lap and another person (with a toddler, mind you!!!) told the kid to go get the candy.  Well, of course when J walked up the person moved and scared him.

Oh, I got so mad.  I told them that was completely inappropriate to do to a 3 year old and anyone with half a brain would know that.  J seriously cried and wouldn't go to anymore houses after that.  So, hopefully he'll forget by next year.  I seriously wanted to kick that person in the shins. 

Oh my! I was afraid of that happening with Claire at one house we went to. Turned out no one was sitting, it was just a dummy in costume. Good for you for yelling though, Go mama!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"