2nd Trimester
Options

<sigh> Beach wedding attire?

I need help!  I had a dress from the last time I was pregnant that I had planned on wearing to a beach wedding, but I tried it on yesterday and realized it was not flattering at all.  I haven't the foggiest as to what I should wear to an on-the-beach-wedding in November to begin with, but couple that with being pregnant, and I'm at a loss.  Can anyone show me links to things they think are appropriate?  I figure I can get an idea from there and find something...

:-)

Re: <sigh> Beach wedding attire?

• Options
    What will the weather be? I would suggest something chiffon and flow-ey with an empire waist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It seems like the average temp for this time of year is 80 degrees.  Flowy chiffon sounds like a good idea...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmethystBride:

It seems like the average temp for this time of year is 80 degrees.? Flowy chiffon sounds like a good idea...

I had a few pregnant girls in my wedding party, and I did a beachy theme. (It was like 90 degrees in South Florida) Anyway the dresses they wore were by Bari Jay. They were light blue, flowy chiffon with an empire waist and they looked beautiful. Heres a link to the pics ?on my facebook page.

?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1159698&id=500103671?

?

and heres a pic.

image?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How beautiful--love the color!  Hmm, okay, this gives me a good idea of what I should look for.  Thank you so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"