Parenting

PIP yourself

I look like hell.  It's been a long day.  Big hair looks kind of whack by the end of the evening.

Yes, those are my knitting needles in my lap.  LOL

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: PIP yourself

• no effing way!  I look awful!  My hair always looks like crap...just hangs there....I'm so blah looking compared to the rest of you.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Boo, I don't have any recent pictures, but here's me last fall:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • my camera might break if I tried to take a photo of myself right now.
    Christmas 2009 image
  • ok fine here it is....me the demented hag

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Not sure if Ive ever posted my photo on here before.

This is a weird kinda crappy pic of me, but its the only recent one I can find of just me. It was the first night my friends and I spent in Chicago last weekend. You can see the black eye I got from my spill when I had that seizure a few weeks ago Sad

Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My hair looks like crap, but oh well.

• imagefirefightersgal:

My hair looks like crap, but oh well.

I think your hair looks fab, lady!  Super cute, as per usual!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Alright, but it's not pretty. This is what I look like after ToTing in the rain and a few vodkas Smile

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • From tonight...I have Runaway Bride crazy eyes and DS isn't looking at the camera, but we'll have to take it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I am going to delete my pic now, you are all so pretty!
  • Cheesy-ass web cam photo with no make-up (but who am I kidding, I never bother with make-up anyhow, LOL) after trick-or-treating and working almost 70 hours this week:

• imageCleoKitty:

Cheesy-ass web cam photo with no make-up (but who am I kidding, I never bother with make-up anyhow, LOL) after trick-or-treating and working almost 70 hours this week:

WOW your kids are so your children LOL. Boy do they look like you.

• Goofy me! (This pic makes my hair look a lot darker than it is. Weird)

• imageMommy_of_3:
    imageCleoKitty:

Cheesy-ass web cam photo with no make-up (but who am I kidding, I never bother with make-up anyhow, LOL) after trick-or-treating and working almost 70 hours this week:

WOW your kids are so your children LOL. Boy do they look like you.

I was going to say the same thing! Bet you dont hear THAT all the time, LOL!

• Like a month ago (mobile pic). No way will I post one of the 'fro right now.

• I've never really done this. ?Yes, it's an old picture. ?I take them all, DH never does. ?That's me with Sam at like, 14mos old. ?My hair is a lot longer (almost shoulders) now.

• imagelovebug_slp:

My ds was Darth Maul tonight too!

• imageKoriBrett:

I've never really done this.  Yes, it's an old picture.  I take them all, DH never does.  That's me with Sam at like, 14mos old.  My hair is a lot longer (almost shoulders) now.

I've never seen a picture of you. Now I know where you kids get their good looks from.

• imageKoriBrett:

I've never really done this.  Yes, it's an old picture.  I take them all, DH never does.  That's me with Sam at like, 14mos old.  My hair is a lot longer (almost shoulders) now.

I have never seen you.  your kids look just like you - beautiful!

Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • A fairly recent one of H and me:

• At Disneyland on Wednesday:

L says "do ohmygosh, mommy.  Do it!  Do ohmygosh, mommy!  Again!"   This is about 15 minutes ago.  

My curtains look weird. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"