Babies on the Brain

Portrait Innovations--what a bunch of used car salesmen!

And of course I fell for it and spent $85.  Next time I go there I'm bringing $15 bucks cash and leaving my debit card at home so I stick with the $9.95 deal.  I was so annoyed when I left there today.  I hate high pressure sales pitches where they move really fast so you don't have time to think things through.  I guess $85 isn't too bad.  MH was ready to drop $200 right away.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Portrait Innovations--what a bunch of used car salesmen!

• I know what you mean.  I may follow your suggestion and go with $15 cash and no debit/cc card when I go in. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Bastards!  That's why for Em's 9 month pictures I went with a local professional for $75.  I'll get more pictures and get to keep them too.  I just hope they turn out!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesweetpea7628:
    Bastards!  That's why for Em's 9 month pictures I went with a local professional for $75.  I'll get more pictures and get to keep them too.  I just hope they turn out!

I much prefer local professionals to studios.  You got a steal at $75!!  I'm sure they will be great.  She's kind of hard to take a bad picture of!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i did not enjoy my visit there (mostly because i went alone with my crazy 2 year old).  i felt like my photographer was really pissy w/me 'cause i only spent $40, plus i kept asking questions because i didn't understant their pricing. 

i really like JC Penny's a lot better (usually spend $25 there).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"