TTC After a Loss

Just bc I enjoy looking at my pics again....and if u missed them the other day...

Here's the link to my post.........

I'd love to get to have a redo wedding with a really nice reception and really nice chapel decorations......but, I was young and couldn't afford it.......

I still love looking back at that day----doesn't it make u just absorb those emotions/feelings all over again?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/25114458.aspx

Re: Just bc I enjoy looking at my pics again....and if u missed them the other day...

• I agree - my BFF is getting married in the spring and is asking for loads of help (I'm in wedding) - we have similar tastes, and I am so so so so excited to be able to help again!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I can't wait until my little sis gets married. (Which will probably be awhile, she's going to be a PA and still has a few yrs left of school). I want her to have what she wants.....but there's soooooo many things I want to make sure she's able to have that I didn't get!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"