Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

She dropped DS on his face...

We went to my highschool friend's house to ToT b/c her neighborhood rocks.  DS loves her and would only let her put his costume on.  She was going to set him down and his feet weren't quite on the floor yet when she let go.  He landed on his face on a hard stone floor.  My jaw dropped.  He was fine.  I know it was an accident.  She is usually careful.  She loves him to death.  I just can't believe how hard her mom ragged her.  I, the kids mom, saw it as the accident it was.  He is fine.  She felt terrible.  Don't go off on her for it.

Re: She dropped DS on his face...

• Poor DS!

My BFF is the same was with my DS. Tonight we went buy her parents house & she was there. Her mother was yelling at her ripping her a new one because she wasn't supporting his neck!! This is of course after he RUNS over to her. I had to tell her a million times that it was ok, he can control his neck!

• Dh did something similar about 2 months ago. he was holding dd with one arm, she lunged forward and down she went...hitting the kitchen table w/ her lip on the way down :(

inside i was furious but i knew he felt so awful that nothing I could say would be beneficial. he beat himself up for weeks over it.

glad your ds is ok! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"