Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Implantation bleeding or not?

Did anyone NOT have implatation bleeding before your BFP???

Re: Implantation bleeding or not?

• Options

Have a look at the FAQ about implantation bleeding at the top of this board.

GL

• Options
    I've never had implantation bleeding.  Oh wait, I've never been pregnant either....try the 1st tri board.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had 'implantation bleeding' before. :)  Actually no, that's what it wants you to think! :)  Don't be fooled. lol  I'm convinced it's a myth and/or coincidence.
  • Options
    Implantation bleeding is very very rare.  I haven't had it so far but I am only 4 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had it with my last pregnancy, but not my 1st.  My sister had it with all 3 of her pregnancies. Neither of us is known to spot before our periods either.

• Options

imagebancbev:
    Implantation bleeding is very very rare.  I haven't had it so far but I am only 4 weeks.

I don't want this to sound stupid, but how would you have implantation bleeding *after* implantation? Especially weeks after. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenoah-bear:

imagebancbev:

I don't want this to sound stupid, but how would you have implantation bleeding *after* implantation? Especially weeks after. 

Bleeding usually happens 1-3 days after implantation (takes a bit to get down).  So, I doubt if you are 4 wks 1 day, that you will have any implantation bleeding at that point.  When I did have implantation bleeding, I was 8 DPO.
  • Options
    Never had it with DS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    for those of you who did have implantation bleeding...what was it like [i expect gross details]...i never spot, and I'm 4 days late...but today I had light spotting this morning...a clear brownish color [again, sorry about the details!]...not pink or red at all...and super super light...then that was it. Normally AF comes hard and heavy for me, with terrible cramps...I've gotten really really light cramping over the past couple days, but it comes and goes and is barely noticeable...just not normal for me. However, I took 2 HPT's, and both BFN.
  • Options

imagethisisbliss:
    for those of you who did have implantation bleeding...what was it like [i expect gross details]...i never spot, and I'm 4 days late...but today I had light spotting this morning...a clear brownish color [again, sorry about the details!]...not pink or red at all...and super super light...then that was it. Normally AF comes hard and heavy for me, with terrible cramps...I've gotten really really light cramping over the past couple days, but it comes and goes and is barely noticeable...just not normal for me. However, I took 2 HPT's, and both BFN.

From what I understand it's very rare, but having never been pg, I've not experienced this.

Is this your first cycle TTC or your first cycle off BCP?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options

imagethisisbliss:
    I wouldn't read into anything about it definitely being implantation bleeding.  I don't think it usually comes later than 12 dpo.  But, I'm not an expert or anything.

For me, it was a light pink/brownish color.  It only appeared when wiping.  It lasted a few hours, then it was gone.

If that was implantation bleeding for you, then it will probably take about 48 hours before you would even get a BFP.  Otherwise, if i were you, I would expect AF any minute.

• Options
    imagechickpea912:

imagethisisbliss:

From what I understand it's very rare, but having never been pg, I've not experienced this.

Is this your first cycle TTC or your first cycle off BCP?

I haven't been on BCP in over 4 years...my husband and I haven't used any form of protection in almost 3 years, and we've been actively trying naturally for over a year and a half. This was our first cycle using clomid. [I have PCOS]

• Options
    imagenomadicprincess:

imagethisisbliss:
    I wouldn't read into anything about it definitely being implantation bleeding.  I don't think it usually comes later than 12 dpo.  But, I'm not an expert or anything.

For me, it was a light pink/brownish color.  It only appeared when wiping.  It lasted a few hours, then it was gone.

If that was implantation bleeding for you, then it will probably take about 48 hours before you would even get a BFP.  Otherwise, if i were you, I would expect AF any minute.

Thanks, yeh I'm trying not to read to much into it...no use getting excited just to be disappointed again...it's just really weird this month compared to what I'm use to, so I thought I'd ask. 

Mine was similar, only showed up when I whiped, and it only happened this morning...nothing after that. I AF doesn't come in 48 hours perhaps I'll test again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"