TTC After a Loss

18 and 20

Just changed my ticker to add another month of TTC. Getting close to the 2yr mark... 

Sorry... just feeling a little down and self-conceited! 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: 18 and 20

• I know how you feel :( I'm at month 12.. no where near as long as you, but damn, I feel discouraged.
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • I'm sorry. That is a bummer.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you. 20th cycle ttc overall, 15th since m/c #1, 12th since m/c #2.

ugh. ugh and more ugh.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Over two years since my first m/c. We haven't been trying this entire time, but I cringe when I see one year olds. I'm sorry that's it's taking so long. I just took a break after my last loss, on my fifth cycle. 
  • I'm so sorry its been so long for you too.

I'm afraid to take a break -- we're having no luck on our own anyway, so it seems like a waste, but who knows, it could be good for us. 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"