Infertility
Options

it's happening already...

All the cute pictures being posted on facebook. ?I had a plan to avoid it tomorrow so I wouldn't get my jealously pains, but went on tonight and the adorable cute kids in costumes are there already!!!?

(raising glass of sunkist, wishing it was booze) Here's to hoping we will be posting Halloween pictures of our babies next year!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: it's happening already...

• Options
    hear hear...next year it will be all of us posting our pictures ; - )
  • Options

Stay off FB!!!! I am not going on until Monday or Tuesday - I can't handle it. 

But yes, I am raising my water to all of us next year having our own little ones! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. Tons of pics of adorable kids in their halloween costumes. I sure hope it is all of us posting our kids pics next year!
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thankfully most of my friends on Facebook are still stuck in their college years and are still single/kidless. I only have two or three people who might post pics, which I hope won't be so bad.
  • Options
    My niece and nephew just popped up on FB.  They are so cute and I am so sad :-(
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i have my fb homepage set to status updates only.  no news feeds.  if you want to do this go over to the list on the left, click more, then move status updates to the top.
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options

I'm a photographer in a portrait studio, and its torture seeing little one's everyday...ESPECIALLY with some of the god awful parents that bring them in...[it's awful to see how awful people treat their kids, or to have to listen to them complain about how annoying they are or what a pain they are...or how "lucky" I am to not have kids]...

today was just worse because I got yet another BFN...

halloween is one of my favorite holidays.. I just want a little one of my own to enjoy it with me. =[

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"