TTC After a Loss

Trick-or-treater costumes

For those of you who had little trick-or-treaters at your door.... what was your favorite costume?
Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Trick-or-treater costumes

• We don't get any treaters :(  since we live on the beach :)  BUT our friend's baby was a kangaroo with a pouch and baby kangaroo and everything- my fav!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CUTE!

I should've mentioned mine!

I liked two little brothers who were Mario and Luigi -- mustaches and everything!

The police officer was cute too -- but there were two little girls that were so cute -- just dressed as fairies, but must've been about 2yrs old each. SO adorable! 

2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not that great of a costume, but I just got a couple of fatally adorable brothers in Spiderman and some other superhero costume.
  • cutest was the geico gecko - a giant lizard.

most creative non-purchased costume was an oreo cookie 

and fun dress up costume was "olivia newton john" as Let's get physical video.

nice.

but I still have 3 very large bags of candy left. and 1/2 the bowl. ugh.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:

cutest was the geico gecko - a giant lizard.

most creative non-purchased costume was an oreo cookie 

and fun dress up costume was "olivia newton john" as Let's get physical video.

nice.

but I still have 3 very large bags of candy left. and 1/2 the bowl. ugh.

Very cute!  We also had a banana and a little guy who got into his darth vader costume - had his cape drawn and lightsaber out!

PS. I'll eat your candy -- what do you have left over? 

• I'm jealous!  We haven't had any TOTers here yet.... it's raining tonight, so i doubt we'll have any Sad
  • Aw, I hope you have some soon! It drizzled here too and I was worried that no one was going to show once we were having dinner at 6! Then the came in droves!
  • imageislelily:

PS. I'll eat your candy -- what do you have left over? 

I've got kit kat, crunch bars, hershey kisses and starburst. . . .take your pic! (I love that the starburst package said "full of Vitamin C!" ha!)

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • LOL -- tons of vitamin C! We have some starbursts leftover here... so, I'll take some kit kats!
  • imagemchell9:
    We don't get any treaters :(  since we live on the beach :)  BUT our friend's baby was a kangaroo with a pouch and baby kangaroo and everything- my fav!

aww that sounds so cute.  No trick or treaters here.  I kind of expected that.  oh well, more candy for DH and I.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"