Eco-Friendly Family

The party was perfect and ToTing was awesome

But I didn't get pics for the party and I only got one from tonight.  Opps. :(

But it was a great day.  Our neighborhood is right out of the movies for Halloween.  Bonfires, pumpkins, haunted house that people drive for miles for.  It's wonderful.  And even though we have to buy massive amounts of candy I love that I live in the neighborhood that people drive to come ToTing at.  We probably had about 200 people come by. LOVE IT!

Re: The party was perfect and ToTing was awesome

• YAY! Glad it was fun :)
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It was perfect.  I may not be able to walk tomorrow...but it was totally worth it! :)

And the food was super cool.  I even impressed my FIL and that's pretty hard to do.  

• Isn't it wonderful to really live in a place like that? I was starting to think it was a time of the past, a memory of growing up ad something my kids would never get to experience until we moved here. LOVE this neighborhood....
  • imageTCsbride:
    Isn't it wonderful to really live in a place like that? I was starting to think it was a time of the past, a memory of growing up ad something my kids would never get to experience until we moved here. LOVE this neighborhood....

I know.  I know there are some people who hate being the "it" neighborhood and having tons of people and being bothered.  I don't really understand that because I've always loved Halloween.  But I guess to each their own.

But next year will will need more candy.  It was slim pickings at the end and we went through it all and we even pooled in with the next store neighbors.

• How fun!  Sounds like a wonderful night.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHippinski:

It was perfect.  I may not be able to walk tomorrow...but it was totally worth it! :)

And the food was super cool.  I even impressed my FIL and that's pretty hard to do.  

What did you end up serving? I know there was some stress about it for a bit :) I want details, woman. And shame on you for no pics! 

• imageSoyager:
    imageHippinski:

It was perfect.  I may not be able to walk tomorrow...but it was totally worth it! :)

What did you end up serving? I know there was some stress about it for a bit :) I want details, woman. And shame on you for no pics! 

Bloody Eye Balls (BBQ Meatballs)

Witches Fingers w/ blood sauce (breadsticks painted w/ basil eggwash so that they looked like fingers and marinara sauce)

Bubbling Ghost Guts (white crab dip, hot with triscuits)

Graveyard Cake (chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting topped with crushed oreos, peep ghosts & gummi worms)

Baked Snakes (spiral pizza rolls - one vegetarian made with goat cheese & mozerrella and the other pepperoni)

Apple Vampire Fangs with A+ Caramel Sauce (sliced apples with homemade caramel dip that we colored with food coloring to look like blood)

Taco dip w/ tortilla chips (I couldn't come up with a cool name)

Zombie Plants (veggie tray)

Zombie Elixir (hot mulled cider with brandy)

Mummy Blood (hot spiced cider)

Witches Brew (punch)

and a big cauldron of candy and a tray of cookies my SIL brought

Oh...and beer.  My FIL brought 3 or 4 CASES of beer!  LOL  We have a LOT of beer left over.  Beer bread anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"