TTC After a Loss

And poof it's gone?!

Where the heck did the jeep girls post girl?  I just went to go see if she replied back to me and either I'm blind or she dd it already- anyone else see it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: And poof it's gone?!

• DD. I was just checking for it to see what had happened. No dice.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • I thought I saw it too. But I don't remember what the subject was.
  • Loading the player...
  • It was "I need some advice"...her facts were bizarre to me- and I don't claim to know a whole lot compared to some girls on this board and if I thought they were off than oh man!!!
  • i just posted the same question before i saw this.  i can't remember if i saw what you replied, but oh well.  there will be more drive bys i'm sure.
  • If I remember correctly, she was on day 36 of her cycle, and had been averaging between 33-35 days since her m/c in August. Had had 2 cycles since then, but also claimed to have gotten AF 2 weeks after the m/c. I was thinking that maybe she wasn't done with the m/c and that's why she bled again 2 weeks later, so she would need to recount her cycles. Someone had mentioned that she might get flamed for posting and maybe that's why she DD'ed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • I didn't see anything DD worthy. Nobody was rude to her. MAYBE the warning about flaming if she were to post a BFP never having been here before. This is the OP:

In need of some advice!!!

-->

Hi ladies, I need your advise and opinions.....ok first off I had a mc back in august when I was 9 weeks along...and since then I've had a couple of cycles. My average cycle lasts from 33-34 days. This cycle I'm on now as of today is 36 days and no signs yet of AF. I've also been tracking my temps on fertility friend and this morning it was it's highest at 37.10. I know as soon as AF is suppose to come my temps go down but that hasn't been the case at all!!! The weird thing though is that I'm not feeling any symptoms like last time....so my question is....should I test or wait a coulpe more days and see if AF is finally going to show and see if my temps going down? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • I always want to reply to these posts and say "We all know you're going to test. Just do it and get it over with, and spare us the melodrama."
  • I mentioned that she might get flamed b/c her facts were all over the place- she 1st said she had a couple of cycles since m/c avergaing btwn 32-34 days yet she only m/c in Aug.  When I questioned her on that- she responded that she only had 2 cycles, one 2 wks post m/c.  I told her that didn't seem right to me either- but at any rate she should just poas since she is CD 36 and if she gets BFP then great for her and if its BFN then to wait 2 more days and test again. 

I'm trying to herd those goats like the Mrs asked!!!   

• I think she might be confused and meant she got her first AF 2 weeks after her mc *ended*. That's the only thing that makes sense, and when I was uninformed, that's how I counted things too. I also used to think that CD1 was the first day *after* your period. Now are you shocked to hear that the first time I got pg, it was a total surprise?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"