Parenting
Options

PIPs Michelle is still awake & no where near ready for bed lol

she had so much fun despite of the wind and rain lol.  She was soaking wet by the time we got done.  And because there were not alot of ToTers they were giving her big handfuls of candy lol.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!

Re: PIPs Michelle is still awake & no where near ready for bed lol

• Options
    Cute!  My kids have been in bed for over an hour!  :)
  • Options

we go to my parents neighborhood for ToTing.  My mom was having trouble with her computer so dh was trying to help her out....we would have been home over an hour ago.

Right now she's overtired to the point of being hysterically hyper.  DH has got her in our bedroom watching the baseball game trying to get her to settle down a bit before getting her jammies on.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

adorable smile!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"