Eco-Friendly Family

PIP: DD's Halloween costume!

DD went as Alice in Wonderland.  She had a BLAST ToTing!  The look on her face as people handed her candy was priceless - "They are just GIVING me CANDY, Mom!"  She wouldn't say "Trick or Treat" at all but she was very polite and said "Thanks!" to everyone.  She also spent a good five minutes talking to a Chihuahua.  Anyway, here she is!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PIP: DD's Halloween costume!

• Aww!  She is too cute!
    image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
  • OMG adorable!!  Your daughter is beautiful, look at that smile!!  And lol at they're just GIVING me candy!  Too cute...
    image EBFing, CDing, Baby Wearing, Bed sharing, SAHM and loving every single minute of it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sushi Sister to Chatham2007
  • Loading the player...
  • aww Caedan had fun too. ?He actually loved to hand out candy and of course get it. ?

He can't say much yet so I had to say trick or treat in my raspy sick voice that I have no idea where it came from. ?I said thanks to everyone too! ?I was very polite. ?Can I go eat C's candy now for being so good??

47 months &
    11 months
  • imageluvlieK:

aww Caedan had fun too.  He actually loved to hand out candy and of course get it.  

He can't say much yet so I had to say trick or treat in my raspy sick voice that I have no idea where it came from.  I said thanks to everyone too!  I was very polite.  Can I go eat C's candy now for being so good? 

Absolutely!  Sounds like you worked hard tonight.  Have several pieces. lol 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She is super cute :)
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011