Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Anyone here?

DS and I stayed home.  I think he's tired and I know I am. 
I'm being bad mama right now.  We're watching Dragon Tales and DS is cuddled up with me.  We already had dinner and a couple kids at the door.  But I turned off the lights so we could relax.  He's been getting scared easy again today so I figured it was best not to overwhelm him with a lot of doorbell ringing.  And I'm guessing he's getting ready to do something new?  He's been signing in his sleep!  Usually drink, milk and more.

Re: Anyone here?

• Options
    I'm here.  DH is playing video games and I'm online and hoping more ToTers come... but probably not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS is in bed. Tuckered out from hanging with his grandparents and TOTing today. Enjoy your snuggle time!
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're here- just got back from Georgia for my Pawpaw's funeral. We've had a couple trick-or-treaters (the doorbell has rang maybe 5 times?) but it's rainy, so I'm not expecting many more. DH is playing with Noah on the floor- who is wide awake after napping with various family members holding him all day and a 2.5 hour car ride.

... and I'm drinking a Miller Light. Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    imagejwpbride:

We're here- just got back from Georgia for my Pawpaw's funeral. We've had a couple trick-or-treaters (the doorbell has rang maybe 5 times?) but it's rainy, so I'm not expecting many more. DH is playing with Noah on the floor- who is wide awake after napping with various family members holding him all day and a 2.5 hour car ride.

Enjoy that beer!  Sounds like it's needed.

• Options
    imageSapphyrEyes:
    imagejwpbride:

Enjoy that beer!  Sounds like it's needed.

I will! I'm actually thinking of going for a 2nd one! haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    I'm here.....uploading pics from today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am here. Just got DD down in her bassinet (our third try tonight; hopefully this one sticks), and I finished my longies and am uploading the photos to show off on Ravelry :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"