Austin Babies
Options

AW--DS's new toy

We got Logan a "new" exersaucer today.  They have them at the day care and they tell me he really likes it.  So, we bought him one off of craig's list.  I just watched him be able to do the full circle with the seat.  It was awesome to see him enjoy his new toy.  And now I don't have to lie him on his mat all the time.  I love his new toy!!!  I love seeing him so happy and entertained.  Yay Logan!!Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW--DS's new toy

• Options
    It really is so much fun to watch them when they find something they love.  I am a sucker for a happy, laughing baby.  That is probably why my house is overrun with toys.  Big Smile  I just can't help myself when I know it something is going to make DD so happy.
  • Options
    awh that's great. My DS can't figure out how to turn around in his jumper yet.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so fun!  We didn't buy DS an exersaucer but we ended up borrowing my sister's because it is by far his favorite toy!  yay!  I'm glad your Logan likes his so much! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"