North Carolina Babies

Night #1 in twin bed

Night #1 of transitioning Natalie from her crib to a twin bed wasn't too bad. She did cry which I wasn't expecting (I figured she'd just get out of the bed) but I think it was because I had put a nightlight in her new room (moved her from the nursery to another bedroom) -- Turns out she doesn't like having a nightlight on.  I had thought she might like the nightlight since she still had the rainforest crib soother in her crib that she would turn on at night occassionally and when falling asleep.  After we took the light out and rocked her for a few minutes, she was fine and went to sleep -- and she didn't get out of the bed. We'll see how nap time and bedtime goes tomorrow.   Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Night #1 in twin bed

• sounds like things went pretty well overall.  Fingers crossed that the transition keeps going well!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yay natalie!! thats cute how she just didnt want the night light! i hope it continues to go well for you guys!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks!  I'm actually in shock how well she's doing.  I didn't expect this.  She had no problems going down for her nap or bedtime tonight.  And she slept till 8:30 a.m. this morning and took a 2 hr. 20 min nap.  usually it's only an hour and half.  She must like this mattress better.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"