TTC After a Loss

Crockpot (clicky poll)

I know the whole idea of a crockpot is that you can leave it alone and it'll do all of the work, but I just wondered how everyone else feels about turning it on and leaving it unattended.  

[Poll]

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!

Re: Crockpot (clicky poll)

• I'm all about leaving it sit over night, but DH is paranoid.  I just asked him about this the other day and he said he might feel better if we had a nicer one.  The one was warm, high, and low settings.  I don't know what model would make him feel better about it.  I think it was the year he had in for fire fighting that makes him worry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just leave it on low. We have one of those nice fancy digital ones and I love it...
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • I only ever use the low setting, and I'm always careful to place the crockpot in a location where it isn't remotely next to anything that could be a problem. I think since they're designed to sit unattended they should be trustworthy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"