TTC After a Loss

another FB issue

while I've had my fair share of FB baby announcements from "friends" - I've now discovered FB is also the clearing house for photos of your kids with their adorable outfits on.

which is fine. I'm just warning those of you that don't want to see.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011

Re: another FB issue

• I noticed a couple of pics earlier but haven't gone back on to look since.  I have FB open all the time but not sure I will look tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have pretty much hidden all of my friends with kids under the age of 10 because i can't handle the pictures and updates.  but there are still a few infrequent posters i haven't hidden that i got surprised with today.

• Loading the player...
  • I actually haven't had any yet! And I have tons of FB friends with kids.
  • Since I do have a dd, the baby pics don't bother me-----but I do understand where it would hurt.

The pregnancy pics, comments, dr appt fb updates----those upset me.

A friend of mine on fb announced that she found out she's having a boy today.....out of my like 10 or so fb friends who are ku/just delivered babies---so far they're all having boys....the rest don't know yet......maybe that means when I get my bfp I'll get a girl for dd to have  a sister!

• imagebebeblues:

Since I do have a dd, the baby pics don't bother me-----but I do understand where it would hurt.

The pregnancy pics, comments, dr appt fb updates----those upset me.

A friend of mine on fb announced that she found out she's having a boy today.....out of my like 10 or so fb friends who are ku/just delivered babies---so far they're all having boys....the rest don't know yet......maybe that means when I get my bfp I'll get a girl for dd to have  a sister!

I actually don't mind at all. i love the little ones, and actually love seeing all of your (you and those with LO on this board) pics. It was more of a realization and PSA for those that I know it really bothers!

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"