Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Thoughts on newborn CD rentals?

Looking at a combination of AIO's, Flip or Gro Baby for LO arriving in March and going to daycare in the early fall. I understand through all of the great posts and blogs that these might not be the best option for a wee little newborn. 

Has anyone tried the Kissaluv's rental program for NB's through Nell's? The CD rental is $85 after you return your 3 months of trial diapers. And you can get an add on pack of thirsties covers, wipe, detergent and creme for 107.

Does this sound like a good option or a good bargain?  I've heard that Kissaluv's are really the best for newborns. 

Re: Thoughts on newborn CD rentals?

• Options

Personally, I would only do a rental if I was not planning on more children or didn't want the hassel of trying to sell the diapers after I was done using them.

If you're not opposed to buying diapers second hand then that's the route I'd go.  You have time to stalk Diaper Swappers or wherever to build up your stash for much less than buying new.  

Just my opinion though!

• Options

I seriously considered doing the KL0 rental, but decided to buy instead. We ended up using them for only about a month because we had a 9 lb baby. So I wish I had rented, but then I got pregnant with twins when DD was 6 months old. So I guess they will be well used after all.

KL0s were best for the newborns. If you aren't planning on having another very soon or if you anticipate a larger baby, I would definitely rent. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"