TTC After a Loss

nttcalr: let's go trojans!

DH and I never get any trick or treaters so we're just hanging out watching some college FB.  i love watching usc but today they keep making these terrible halloween puns.  it is really sad.  alright, no real point to this post so i'll end it now Big Smile

Re: nttcalr: let's go trojans!

• how can you root against the ducks?

I guess if you're from LA. 

I just like to say ducks. 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • aw, thanks for the 1 star. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, that's me who one-starred you. Go Oregon! Down with the peen covers!

DH is a Sun Devil, and I went to the College of Charleston (no football team). I have a ton of family who went to Va Tech, so we root for ASU, VT, and Boise State (where DH is from). I loathe USC, mainly because their fans (I'm certain not you, but the vast majority of them) are douches.?

• imagemlmtgg:

how can you root against the ducks?

I guess if you're from LA. 

I just like to say ducks. 

i am not "from" la, but i did go to usc so i have no choice.

• imageColindaP:

Hi, that's me who one-starred you. Go Oregon! Down with the peen covers!

DH is a Sun Devil, and I went to the College of Charleston (no football team). I have a ton of family who went to Va Tech, so we root for ASU, VT, and Boise State (where DH is from). I loathe USC, mainly because their fans (I'm certain not you, but the vast majority of them) are douches. 

i guess when you root for usc, the most awesome college fb team ever, you are asking for a one star Stick out tongue

• I'd replace the word "awesome" with "highly paid" ;-) Down with Cheatey Petey!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"