TTC After a Loss

Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever had your heart set on something you really wanted to eat? I was thinking about this lobster ravioli from a pizzaria in town all day. NO kidding. I was thinking about it this morning while eating breakfast and decided that is what I was going to get for dinner tonight.

Off DH goes to get me some. He calls me a time later...they don't have any! I seriously almost started crying I was  so upset (yes I know, pathetic) But I REALLY wanted some.

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

• boo!  i have totally felt this way before so don't worry! i hope you find something else yummy to eat instead.
  • Guilty as charged!  I hate when that happens
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got some other pasta dish and a salad from there. It wasn't lobster ravioli, but it hit the spot. I got 2 breadsticks which more than made up for it. DH asked when they are getting more in. Monday they might be getting a call from me :)
  • I've been dying for pad thai all day, but ran out of time to go pick it up before TOTers started arriving. So now I'm having elk chili w/ tortilla chips and I'm excited about it. I will get my pad thai tomorrow when DH is back so he can get some catfish curry too.
  • all. the. time.

i'm a chubby kid at heart. (and, well, hips.) I love food.

and lobster ravioli. yum.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:

all. the. time.

i'm a chubby kid at heart. (and, well, hips.) I love food.

and lobster ravioli. yum.

I think I am too!

Lobster Ravioli right?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"