Success after IF
Options

Sad we won't be trick or treating tonight

I'm more sad that my baby is still feeling like crud, though.  It's been just about 72 hours since his fever started and last night he seemed to be feeling alot better, no fever, playing, etc., but today he is back to having a fever and sleeping a ton - at least he hasn't thrown up anymore, though.  Pedi said yesterday it was a stomach virus.  Hopefully that is all it is and not H1N1.  It's just so heartbreaking to see him like this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sad we won't be trick or treating tonight

• Options

Hey K.

Sorry this has been such a rough ride for you guys.  I hope it's REALLY over and soon!

If he perks up this evening maybe just 1 house?  Your next door neighbor?  If he's REALLY bundled up well?

It does suck.

So sorry.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

We are in the same boat Sad  Don't tell my Mom...but I let him put on his costume and went to a couple houses.  Then he finished trick or treating in our living room.  He thought it was a hoot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"