TTC After a Loss

I'm out of candy?!

:'( it's not even 8:00! I didn't expect a lot of kids, we're at the end of a dead end! We bought 2 lbs of candy and it's gone in 2 hours. Geez.

Re: I'm out of candy?!

• Crazy!  We haven't even had one trick or treater yet!
  • want some of mine. I have 4 bags I haven't even opened yet, and 1/2 a giant bowl left. where are all the kids this year???
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so jealous, we don't get any kids in the country.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemlmtgg:
    want some of mine. I have 4 bags I haven't even opened yet, and 1/2 a giant bowl left. where are all the kids this year???
    lol, apparently at my house!
  • imagephillyandashley:
    :'( it's not even 8:00! I didn't expect a lot of kids, we're at the end of a dead end! We bought 2 lbs of candy and it's gone in 2 hours. Geez.
    I'm out too!  We spent $20 on candy, but apparently that wasn't enough.  The part that bums me out the most is the fact that we don't have any left over candy. :-(
  • We gave out something like 16 regular sized bags (I got a bunch of triple bags too). We still have 3 bags left. My neighborhood is very Halloween friendly, lol. We finally shut off the lights and came in because I and the dogs were tired.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenomadicprincess:
    imagephillyandashley:
    I'm out too!  We spent $20 on candy, but apparently that wasn't enough.  The part that bums me out the most is the fact that we don't have any left over candy. :-(
    I know right? Me too! We had the good stuff this year. I bought it for that reason...and all the trick or treaters got it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"