Parenting after 35
Options

Hungry Baby

All DS does is eat.  Then I coax him to sleep (he's napping next to me on my bed right now). I figured out that he took around 40 oz of formula yesterday (in a 24-hour period).  But I read on BabyCenter that an infant under 4 months needs 2.5 oz per pound and I'm guessing DS weighs around 15 lb. So that would be 37.5 oz  if true.

He spit some of it up due to not burping and a crying fit in the car. But otherwise most stayed down.

I can barely keep up with him. I'm so glad he's formula/bottle fed... I'd never be able to keep up with him if EBF. Oy!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Hungry Baby

• Options

Wow!  You're going to need an oil tanker full of formula if this keeps up!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Jake eats like that too!  Usually about 36 oz a day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

He's an eating machine!

Those are interesting numbers, re amount per pound. I wonder how much my little chunkster is eating.

• Options

My DS had (and still does) a veracious appetite. Just curious, how tall is your DH? I bet Aaron is going to be big like him which might explain that appetite (?) At least that is my theory with "Mr. Beefy" Stick out tongue

Imagine our food bill when they're teens!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DH is 6'2" and lanky... and apparently almost ate my MIL out of house and home as a teenager. I'm guessing Aaron is just like his daddy.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"