TTC After a Loss

OPK clicky poll

This is my first cycle using OPKs and I'm curious if they work for you (if you use them).  [Poll]

Re: OPK clicky poll

• I voted Yes.  You can see on my charts that I always get a + opk before I ovulate.  However, I think taking opks is extremely annoying.  I hate to hold my pee because I usually go about once an hour during waking hours.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • I've never seen a + and this is my 3rd cycle using them. I do think I O'd 2 cycles ago----I had MAJOR eewcm and was on vacation and didn't test---just assumed I missed what would've been my + opt days.

Last cycle I'm not sure I O'd.........

We'll see if I get a + this go 'round.

• Loading the player...
  • I feel pretty confident that they are accurately predicting when I'm ovulating. Since I don't chart, I can't say for certain, but I do consistently get my period about 2 weeks after a + OPK.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • i voted yes but it varies from month to month. sometimes they go positive but give me less than 24 hours notice (i know because i've been monitored with u/s the past couple of cycles).  i think though that is because i have pcos.
  • They work for me.  But if you're not charting, remember that ovulation is within 48 hours of the positive.  I always get positives about two days before I actually ovulate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"