Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

So Whatcha doing?

Not many of us around tonight....

DH and I are watching Halloween H2O but it will be turned off when the World Series comes on in a bit!  and I'm drinking hot apple cider, he's drinking some miller lites.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So Whatcha doing?

• Options
    doing laundry and packing for my trip. annoyed that DH is gone all day on Halloween and likely won't be home until 8pm or so, leaving me all alone to hand out candy. fabulous
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options

I'm here, between being lazy and trying to motivate myself to get some cleaning done before DH gets home at 6. 

I think we're going to my brothers to see my niece and nephew dressed up and have dinner.  Then going to my brother and sister in laws to hang out later.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are grilling some Philly cheese steaks, waiting for friends to come over to watch the series.  Go Phillies!!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options

imageladipale:
    doing laundry and packing for my trip. annoyed that DH is gone all day on Halloween and likely won't be home until 8pm or so, leaving me all alone to hand out candy. fabulous

Where are you going??

• Options
    DH is at work.  So I am passing out candy to TOTers and watching reruns of Cops.  Fun, fun, fun.
  • Options

imagemchupie:
    We are grilling some Philly cheese steaks, waiting for friends to come over to watch the series.  Go Phillies!!

We have a divided house...DH wants Yankees and I want Phillies to win! Not because I really like them, but more because I hate the Yankees...but either way...GO PHILLIES! 

• Options
    imageMrs Carrillo:

imageladipale:

Where are you going??

Portland, OR for a conference. I'll probably ditch a few afternoons to explore the city, I'm pretty excited, although I'm sure I'll miss DH terribly 

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    imageladipale:
    imageMrs Carrillo:

imageladipale:

Where are you going??

Portland, OR for a conference. I'll probably ditch a few afternoons to explore the city, I'm pretty excited, although I'm sure I'll miss DH terribly 

I've never been to Oregon.  It's always nice to get away for a few days though.  Hope you have fun!  :) 

• Options
    DH is at my dad's cabin (redneck hangout down the road) watching football, and I am here with my kitty watching Ghost Hunters Live.... they have cameras set up at Essex County Hospital that you can monitor tonight at syfy.com.  I'll probably get myself all scared before DH gets home!  LOL!
  • Options
    Sitting in my garage handing out candy!  Only about 20 minutes left!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"