TTC After a Loss

First Halloween in our own house...

We were in NYC the last four years, and we never had any trick or treaters. So we both decided to suck it up, get a beer, and try to enjoy the night. It's been okay so far - the kids are really cute. Only had one mini-meltdown when a darling little boy about 18 months came to the door dressed as a peacock, and he seriously loved my DH. He kept saying "it's trick or treat" and showing him his costume. He waved all the way down the sidewalk.

I almost stole him, not kidding. Well, kidding. Kind of.

Hope your Halloweens are going great! For those of you who have kids, will you PIP their costumes? I would personally love to see them.

Re: First Halloween in our own house...

• I'm glad you're having a good time.  I've had exactly one cute kid come to my door, the rest were punks in middle school.  Aw, the cutie girl was dressed up as sponge bob square pants.  Her mom painted a cardboard box and put it over her - it looked great!
  • Tee hee - I know my AE works now.  Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i know it's not easy. I went to our n'hood block party they do pre-trick or treating. full with parade of each age group - and there up front was a mom carrying her 5 month old dressed as spider. my edd#2 would have had me at the front of that line with my LO. I had to leave.

but now with wine in hand, happy to give out candy.

one adorable little princess just said "see you next time I trick or treat!"

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagePeetiePie:
    Tee hee - I know my AE works now.  Embarrassed

Good to know I won't lose you, if the Bump gods get micromanagey.

• That is too cute.  I live in the country in the middle of no where so we do not get any trick or treaters, I simply make up 4 baskets for my nephews and niece.  I just but tons of big stuff from the dollar store.
  • imagePeetiePie:
    Tee hee - I know my AE works now.  Embarrassed

I hope you get a BFP this upcoming month and post with your AE with just 3 posts... bring on the DB flames!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"