TTC After a Loss
Options

halloween + BD = bad!

So not that I forgot it was Halloween - it is just that I live on a dead end street off a major road, barely anyone ever comes by and it is raining out today.  My DH and I were on the couch and I am not sure when I am going to O this month so I decided to go for it.  I was "getting him in the mood" when there was a knock on the door (right next to the couch).  We never use our front door and It scared me so much I actually yelled.  We jumped up, he pulled up his pants and I gave out some candy.

So much for romance! I guess there is later tonight or tomorrow.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: halloween + BD = bad!

• Options

Ugh, that sucks.

• Options
    imagecarynmp:

So not that I forgot it was Halloween - it is just that I live on a dead end street off a major road, barely anyone ever comes by and it is raining out today.  My DH and I were on the couch and I am not sure when I am going to O this month so I decided to go for it.  I was "getting him in the mood" when there was a knock on the door (right next to the couch).  We never use our front door and It scared me so much I actually yelled.  We jumped up, he pulled up his pants and I gave out some candy.

So much for romance! I guess there is later tonight or tomorrow.

LOL!! Classic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    Hehehe, this is funny. Guaranteed way to get some TOTers!
  • Options
    that is awesome, should get him worked up for later tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"