Infertility

Can't decide....should I give out candy or hide out?

We moved to a new house last Feb and so I don't know if there are lots of trick or treaters in our neighborhood or not.  IF has really ruined Halloween for me and I am not very excited.  I bought candy but don't know if I want to do it.  What do you all think? 

Oh and I tried to talk DH into taking me out to a movie but he says he has to work on his thesis. :-(

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can't decide....should I give out candy or hide out?

• Hand out the candy you have, if you are like us and you don't, you will eat it all!! ?We are going to stay home and watch a movie, it was a bad IF week for me (us) but I don't want to disappoint our neighborhood kids. ?We are shutting off the lights at 9 though. ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am trying to decide the same thing. I went out to buy candy and am now in a grumpy mood. 

Our dogs act like jackasses whenever the doorbell rings so I dreading hearing them bark all night. 

I need beer! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did buy candy, but haven't opened it so that if I don't do it I can return it tomorrow.  If I do give out candy our bird will be flipping out all night.  He loves to mock the doorbell, but he doesn't stop once the bell has rung he keeps doing it and the constant bell ringing will mean he will keep it up all night.  He thinks he is so smart ;-).
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"