TTC After a Loss

::JaimieLee::

I am dying over here looking at that dog picture!  So cute!

And I may have peeked at your chart and I've decided this is your month!  Seriously, you deserve it after all that hard work Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::JaimieLee::

• Haha!!  Thanks, she looks pretty cute.  I can't wait for the trick or treaters to start coming..

I hope this is my month too.  For some reason I have a really good feeling about it.  Here's to hoping! 

But it has been exhaustingEmbarrassed

What is DS being for Halloween?  Are you going out trick or treating?

• Yay for good feelings!  I hope this is it!

DS is a duck...we went out earlier and walked around the neighborhood and stopped in to see some friends who own a local shop, then hung out on the front steps and waved at everyone walking by.  We live in a busy neighborhood so it was fun.  We thought about taking him out tonight to walk around, but he's in a bit of a mood and I'm actually pretty sick, so we'll probably hang here.

What are your Halloween plans...going out or "staying in" (hehe)?

• Loading the player...
  • Please tell me it was Christmas decor...I got the PB catalogs today and it made me want to get my house all decorated!  I love Christmas.
  • imageKelzinBoston:
    Please tell me it was Christmas decor...I got the PB catalogs today and it made me want to get my house all decorated!  I love Christmas.

Weird, this was supposed to post on the post below...crazy Bump.

• Aw, a duck!  that is so cute.  You definitely need to post some pics on FB.  The kids are just starting to come around, so we are staying in for that, but then probably going out for a bit.

We already "stayed in" this morning, lol so I am going to enjoy my night off.  We are taking a much needed break tomorrow.  I think.

Do you get a lot of trick or treaters in your neighborhood?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"