TTC After a Loss
Options

When to test?

How long would you wait to take a HPT if you were me?

I'm no longer sure of my cycle length since having my m/c. I got my first AF post m/c Sept. 30th and then didn't ovulate until earlier this week (+OPK on 10/27 and 10/28) so almost a month later! I'm not sure when to expect AF again because I've read that your body can be all out of whack. All the HPT of course say wait until you're late but I don't really know when late is. So, would you wait it out 2 or 3 weeks to test? Would you say AF is due any day now? I think I'm just feeling obsessed about this!! Ugh.

Re: When to test?

• Options
    Your period comes approximately two weeks after you ovulate, so you just ovulated, wait a couple weeks to test. Your body is usually out of whack post-m/c, but it's usually the first part of the cycle that's out of whack, i.e. it takes longer to ovulate.
  • Options
    Based on your opk, I would say that you could have o'd on the 28th or 29th.  I'd plan to test 2 weeks from then, if you can hold out.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would think if you just ovulated this week, you'll have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks after that to test, especially if you want it to be a reliable testing date. If you can hang in there I would wait 3 weeks to be sure. Definitely don't test this week because you just ovulated, so even if you conceived it's too early for implantation.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • Options
    I got +OPKs on the 28th and 29th.  I plan on testing November 10th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"