Orange County Babies

h1n1 shots for pregnant women

Just saw this in the OC Register and wanted to post in case anyone is need.  I was able to get mine earlier this week thanks to MrsRebecca's awesome tip.

https://healthyliving.freedomblogging.com/2009/10/30/oc-pregnant-women-start-getting-swine-flu-shots/12259/

Re: h1n1 shots for pregnant women

• Awesome. Thanks for posting!
  • Thanks, I was wondering when they were coming out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Niki!

How are you feeling? I have hit the swelling stage and I just bought bigger shoes because my flip flops are the only shoes that fit!

I hope you are feeling good!

Meredith 

• imagemeredith36:

Thanks Niki!

How are you feeling? I have hit the swelling stage and I just bought bigger shoes because my flip flops are the only shoes that fit!

I hope you are feeling good!

Meredith 

I am in shock that my shoes are still fitting me but am expecting to go big shoe shopping any moment here.  I am so miserable and am pretty certain that the hubby, my family and co-workers are sick of me complaining!  I can't help it... the pressure is just awful and my hips hurts so bad.  Meh.  We're almost there girl... we can do it!  I've decided there's no way I'm going to make it to my due date.  I just feel way too huge already.  Definitely wasn't this bad the first time around.

Have my dr. appt. on Wednesday and waiting to see how my blood pressure is.  Part of me is hoping he wants me to quit working but part of me is scared that he'll want me to quit working, too.  Not sure I'll be so good at just resting if that happens! 

• Hang in there - I know it is hard. however, I went and got a pedicure today with a foot massage! Sooo nice! I highly recommend one! Now I am sitting with my feet up watching re-runs of Beverly Hills 90210. 

I'm thinking just resting is sounding really good about now!

Keep me posted! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"