Pregnant after 35
Options

Induction is set for next week

Looks like my cervix is being completely uncooperative & my OB feels like induction is the way to go.  She is giving me thje weekend to get things moving on their own, but as as of right now I am set to go in Monday night to start the induction process.  Part of me is relieved because at least I have a set date for when things will get under way, but the other part of me is really hoping that my body will kick into the proper rhythm this weekend and get things moving naturally.  Either way, it looks like Madison will be here by Tuesday!

Re: Induction is set for next week

• Options
    How exciting!  Best wishes
  • Options
    Oh wow!  Looks like we will both meet our little ones very soon  :)  I am scheduled to go to the hosp tomorrow night to start the induction process.....I have tried almost everything at this point  to try to get my body going to no avail.  I am getting a little nervous about the process, but am really really glad there is an end in sight!  Can't wait to hear your birth story!!!  and good luck~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image&&:
    Oh wow!  Looks like we will both meet our little ones very soon  :)  I am scheduled to go to the hosp tomorrow night to start the induction process.....I have tried almost everything at this point  to try to get my body going to no avail.  I am getting a little nervous about the process, but am really really glad there is an end in sight!  Can't wait to hear your birth story!!!  and good luck~

How exciting!  I can't wait to read your story!!!!  I'm a bit anxious about the process too, but I figure the trade off of getting her here is all worth it.  Good luck to you!!!!!

• Options

Great!  I'm excited to hear about you little one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i was induced at 40w5d w/ DD.  like you, NOTHING was going on "down there."  i would have preferred everything happening naturally, but it just didn't happen.  anyway, good luck w/ your induction.  mine was a huge success and i hope that for you too!
  • Options
    Wow, how exciting... can't wait to hear about how Madison enters the world.
  • Options

How exciting! You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a wonderful birth experience! Can't wait to see sweet Madison Big Smile

(I am scheduled for induction Tues, Nov 10th - just a week after you Yes )

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sending lots of natural labor thoughts your way for the weekend, and if that doesn't work, then I'll send lots of happy induction thoughts next week!!  Either way, how fantastic that you get to hold your sweet baby in just a few days!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"