Pregnant after a Loss

Yikes...

So maybe it is a good thing I went out and bought all the lysol products I could find in Target the other night.... DS just a bit ago told me he didn't feel well, but thankfully he has no fever (yet). My mom called and said she was coming over to get him bc I really really can't be exposed to any of the flu's, esp since there are no shots available here yet and my heightened risk w/ my severe asthma. Sooooo, just as she gets here- he throws up. Oh man, yikes, this is not good!! So now here I sit spraying everything I can w/ Lysol, and using Lysol wipes on everything I can too. I think the hardest part of it all is that I wasn't even allowed to give him a hug before he left Crying !!

Is there anything else I can do to try to kill some of these germs in the house now? I've also opened windows and turned on all the ceiling fans... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yikes...

• I think you're doing about all you can to get rid of the germs.  I hope you don't get sick and that your DS gets well soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just make sure you rest as well! That's one of the best thigns you can do for your immune system.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, definitely get enough sleep and eat and drink. 

If it's any consolation, this year's seasonal flu and especially swine flu usually don't include gastrointestinal symptoms - they have presented more often with sore throat and fever. Your son might have another bug or some sort of gastroenteritis. 

Take care! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"