Washington Babies
Options

Its time for another exciting round of...!!!

DIAGNOSE THAT BOOB PAIN!!!    (Yayyyyyy!)

Symptoms started about a week ago...

Pain in Left boob.

Pea sized lump directly under nipple that is sore to the touch.

Pain that feels kind of like a pulled muscle.

Hurts more when I:

a) lean forward and

b) am a little engorged.

I dont think Its a blocked duct because it has been going on for about a week and there is no constant engorgement behind the lump.   I have tried massaging the lump to see if it will go away, and nothin...

Also, I plan on going to the dr, but I need to find a new one first who is covered by my craptastic insurance. 

Any advice/ideas on what this could be??

ETA: K is really excited that I'm asking you guys considering Ive had a breast tumor before and I recently made the mistake of telling him about a seattle nestie who was just diagnosed with stage3 breast cancer.. he's such a worry wart when it comes to "the Ta's" as he puts it =P

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: Its time for another exciting round of...!!!

• Options
    I don't have any advice seeing as I've never BF'd before, but I'm keeping my crossables crossed that its nothing serious!!!!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yikes Jen! I hope it clears up soon and it's nothing serious. Ouch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Is the sore spot red and hot to the touch? Do you have any other flu-like symptoms? It sounds like a plugged duct, and could very well be the onset of Mastitis.

Try all the remedies you tried before: Hot/cold compress, massage the affected area, run hot water over it, etc.

I am sorry you are hurting. I hope you feel better soon!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

Hopefully it's nothing.  There can be a lot of reasons for having a lump, hopefully it's something that's no big deal.  I will keep you in my prayers, but please let us know when your appointment is and how it goes.

...and there is a Seattle Nestie with stage 3 breast cancer?!  Is this common knowledge and I've been under a rock?

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options

It is possible (common, i think) to get breast cysts.  I would imagine pain => talk to a dr, but i hope that the home treatments work!

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    imagebaby_austin7/25:

...and there is a Seattle Nestie with stage 3 breast cancer?!  Is this common knowledge and I've been under a rock?

here's her blog: https://myfightagainstpink.blogspot.com//

lynchie...i hope it gets better and please, please go get your self checked!  keep us posted!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"