TTC After a Loss
Options

Ok universe.. any other daggers thru the heart for me??

This week is just sh!t.

I'm sick with the flu, DH is sick with the flu, FB pregnancy announcement from frenemy on Wednesday, emergency root canal yesterday morning followed up by my 17 yr old ex stepsister announcing her pregnancy.

FML.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Ok universe.. any other daggers thru the heart for me??

• Options
    Ugh.  Sorry.  Hopefully that's all the badness for a while for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ugh.  I don't know which one is worse, the frenemy or the ex-stepsister.  I'm sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah- so hopefully that will be it for you for a while...Serenity Now!!  Hope you feel better asap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Carrie, I a so sorry you are getting more than your fill of sh!t this week.
  • Options

Ex stepsister is a little drug fiend too.

yayyyyyyyyyyy

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    Aww, I'm sorry.  Sounds like a rough week!
  • Options
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Ex stepsister is a little drug fiend too.

yayyyyyyyyyyy

Why is it always those  that don't deserve get KTFU.... my sister had a baby this year.  She is a little drug fiend too.  She did not realize that she didn't get her period for almost 5 months..... uhm what? so imagine how suprised she was to be that KU.  Doctors said the baby would not make it with a hb of 56 but stubborn her kept saying she was keeping it.  The baby was born 2 months premature and required a pacemaker in Edmonton within 20 minutes of being born.  She did really well with him for the first couple of months but once an addict always an addict.....GRRR not fair!

• Options
    wow.  :(  i hope that that is all the bad crap you're going to have to deal with for a long time and that you get some good things to cheer you up ASAP. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"