Washington Babies

*kimberly.k*

I had a balloon catheter with DD and it was H.E.L.L.  Although the pain got better with each hour.  Unforunately it didnt put me in labor OR even fall out.

Are you getting induced tomorrow?

I got induced the next day at noon, water broke and contractions started at 5 and she was born at 11:29pm.

Good luck and I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image

Re: *kimberly.k*

• I was just going to post basically this same thing! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Kimberly! I had the catheter as well and it was awful. Taking a warm bath helped as well as an ice pack. Alternating warm and cold felt good. I had the catether on 5/14 at 4:00pm and then was induced on 5/15 at 9am. Cambryn was born at 11:32pm that day. Good luck and hope for an update soon!!
  • Good to know I'm not the only one who has been miserable with this. I was up all night screaming in pain. Once we could take out the vaginal one I was ok. I still have the cervical one in and it's painful, but not as bad.

I'm on standby for an induction anytime this weekend. If I don't get a call, I'll be going in on Monday. I hope this works at least a little cause I'm miserable. Thanks for the well wishes!

• Loading the player...
  • I hope it works for you too!  Either way it is stretching something :)  Mine came out after my water broke (I had trickling because the balloon was keeping it all in) and then my midwife tugged on it and it popped out and my water came with it.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"