Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Lady G

Oh my, hello friend!  I know it has been a very long time.  I had a boy on March 12, 2009 (emergency section after 3 weeks of bedrest and developing H.E.L.L.P syndrome-a severe and somewhat unknown offshoot of pre-e).  I was lucky enough to stay home until Oct 1st, but had to return to work.  I am always toying with the idea of quitting...perhaps next May.  December to May I am going to share the job with someone (2 days a week for me and 2 days for another coworker), but after that who knows. 

I wasn't on much during my time home and when I was I say a few familiar faces but lots of new ones.  Since returning to work on I have been on more, but usually at odd times when you haven't been around.  I did read about the flu that hit your LOs, I hope they are feeling better.  

EFF has changed, gotten better and more in depth since I was on here.  Love the EFF blogs and even made CD detergent the other day...in fact EFF has made me want to learn to knit and try the longies (I haven't knit since I was young and would knit small scarves that only fit my stuffed animals or dolls). 

How are you doing?  I have missed familiar faces.  I see you, Glad, Hippinski (I am thinking the former Hippy, but perhaps my memory is failing me and I have forgotten her DD name and they are not the same).  Daydream221 emailed me a few weeks ago.  She and Abby are doing well and she is enjoying life as a SAHM (she definately doesn't miss the night shift!).

So good to be online at the same time!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lady G

• Options

Oh wow, so much going on.

DD jut got her 4 top front teeth these past two weeks. DS has gone back to regular school and had a sub up till the begining of this month. Sooooooo happy his real teacher is finally here. Life is much better.

I am actually looking at going back to work, dh has been out of work for over 8 months now. On the upside, he has his first inperson interview on Thursday. 

on a side note,, one of my cousins named her baby girl Zoey.

• Options

Wow, what made him decide to go back to regular school?  I am glad he is happy and enjoying it.  I am so sorry that your H has been out of work for so long.  I don't feel like I knew that.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.  What is the interview for?

DS is getting his second tooth right now (both bottom front teeth) and began crawling on Monday...crazy how fast they grow.

Good memory on Zoey, I am very impressed!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"