Pregnant after 35

I am in love!

I had really set myself up for a girl.  Everytime I went to the baby section of a store I looked at girl clothes.  I looked a travel systems, swings & pack-n-plays in girl colors.  I had girl dreams.  I was convinced.  I wanted a girl.  Not because I wouldn't love a boy, but because that was something I had never experienced before and the thought excited me.  I have 2 boys.  There are no granddaughters on either side, no sisters for my boys.  I wanted to be able to buy cute girl clothes. 

When I saw that penis on the ultrasound I really couldn't believe it.  For a second there was some disappointment even though I was thrilled at the same time.  He looked perfect. 

Now I sit here a few hours later and I'm in total love with this baby boy growing inside me.  I couldn't imagine anything better.  I'm so excited about watching the most awesome man in the world teach our son about the things he loves.  I'm so excited that Logan will grow into a great man because he has a great daddy.  I'm just excited, blessed an so incredibly thankful to be a mom again to this precious boy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"