Pregnant after a Loss
Options

hospital tour tomorrow...what to ask

i'm going to ask bout DS coming in after birth to meet LO and how many people allowed in room during delivery but what else m i missing?
BFP #1 May 2000 ~ Darren was born Jan 13, 2001 ~ 6lbs 2oz 191/2" ~ 39 wks due to low fluid, otherwise perfect pregnancy
July 2004 abnormal pap, colposcopy and LEEP procedure ~ paps every 3 months all normal for 1 year
2006 all clear to start TTC
HSG Nov 2007 ~ all normal except mild left tube blockage
BFP #2 Dec 2007 EDD sept 3 ~ missed m/c ~ Feb 14 2008 ~ 9wk 2d D&C
BFP #3 Apr 2008 EDD Dec 10 ~ ectopic ~ May 2008 ~ 5wk 2d ~ emergency lap surgery, lost left tube
BFP #4 Jul 2008 EDD May 5 ~ missed m/c ~ Aug 2008 ~ 5wk 2d D&C - trisomy 16
RPL panel Aug 2008 ~ diagnosed with compound hetero MTHFR
BFP #5 Nov 2008 EDD Jul 31 ~ blighted Ovum ~ Dec 2008 ~ 4wk 3d ~ natural m/c at home for my birthday
BFP #6 Feb 2009 EDD Oct 15 ~ 4wk 3d ~ chemical pregnancy ~ Mar 2008
BFP #7 May 18 2009 ~ Gabriel Michael ~ Jan 19, 2010 ~ 7lbs 2oz 21"
TTC again since Jan 2011
BFP #8 Jun 2011 EDD Jan 20 ~ 5wk 6d ~ missed m/c ~ D&C
July - Hysterscopy removed some polyps, all clear for IUI with clomid
Aug-Oct - IUI - with Clomid all BFN
Nov-Jan - IUI - with femara and trigger = BFN
back to TTC naturally on our own hoping for another miracle.
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
Blog

Re: hospital tour tomorrow...what to ask

• Options
    Maybe double check with the registration.... I think it was Purple who said she found out that after registering if she ever goes into L&D for anything she will then have to re-register.  That would be a pain to not know in advance.
  • Options

Ask about the process for coming in if you go into labor early, do they want you to call ahead, just show up or call your md. I know my hospital was more prepared and had a private room waiting when I called ahead with issues.

The plan after lo is born... for example at my hospital they let lo stay with you for an hour then take them to the nursery for a bath, tests and they come back after 3-4 hrs. Important to know how long they will keep lo with all the people that will want to stop by. And for us lo was born so late in the afternoon, she was with us for an hour and went to the nursery so some of our fam had to wait til the next day b/c her nursery time ran past visiting hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"